Laura Lindstedt (b. 1976) became a critical darling with her adoption-themed debut novel Scissors (Sakset, Teos 2007), which earned her a nomination for the Finlandia Prize, the country’s most prestigious literary honour. She is currently revising her Ph.D. thesis on French author Nathalie Sarraute. Lindstedt’s second novel Oneiron (Teos 2015) is a work of speculative fiction that takes place in the mysterious moments that follow one’s death. Oneiron has continued Lindstedt’s critical success, earning her the coveted 2015 Finlandia Prize.
Elina Ahlback Literary Agency is Finland’s leading and first independent, international literary agency representing Finnish authors’ and illustrators’ book, film & TV rights in international markets. The Agency also represents U.S. publishers and their authors exclusively in the Scandinavian markets.
Read more about us here.
- 11.06.2019 German rights sold to The Ice-Cream Man by Katri Lipson
- 11.06.2019 Film News: The Memory of Water receives production support
- 07.06.2019 The Little Book of Bad Moods for Mothers sold to Czech Republic!
- 06.06.2019 Maresi Red Mantle published in the UK by Pushkin Press today!
- 06.06.2019 Have you heard about Petri Karra?
- 27.05.2019 Apply for the Creative Europe Grant to cover up to 50% of the costs of your new Finnish project!
- 24.05.2019 ”The Soul of Sauna” full English manuscript now available!
- 21.05.2019 English sample for Laura Lindstedt’s MY FRIEND NATALIA now available!