Laura Lindstedt (b. 1976) became a critical darling with her adoption-themed debut novel Scissors (Sakset, Teos 2007), which earned her a nomination for the Finlandia Prize, the country’s most prestigious literary honour. She is currently revising her Ph.D. thesis on French author Nathalie Sarraute. Lindstedt’s second novel Oneiron (Teos 2015) is a work of speculative fiction that takes place in the mysterious moments that follow one’s death. Oneiron has continued Lindstedt’s critical success, earning her the coveted 2015 Finlandia Prize.
Elina Ahlback Literary Agency is Finland’s leading and first independent, international literary agency representing Finnish authors’ and illustrators’ book, film & TV rights in international markets. The Agency also represents U.S. publishers and their authors exclusively in the Scandinavian markets.
Read more about us here.
- 17.06.2019 Winshare acquires Chinese rights to The Women I Think About at Night
- 11.06.2019 Elina Ahlback Literary Agency’s 10th anniversary celebration & New Deals
- 11.06.2019 New sales for Little Mouse series and The Little Shop of Nightmares
- 11.06.2019 German rights sold to The Ice-Cream Man by Katri Lipson
- 11.06.2019 Meaning of Life Explained sold to Rahva Raamat in Estonia
- 11.06.2019 Film News: The Memory of Water receives production support
- 07.06.2019 The Little Book of Bad Moods for Mothers sold to Czech Republic!
- 06.06.2019 Maresi Red Mantle published in the UK by Pushkin Press today!