A. M. Ollikainen is a pseudonym for a husband-and-wife author duo Aki and Milla Ollikainen. Aki Ollikainen has published three novels and won the Helsingin Sanomat Literature Prize in 2012. He has also been longlisted for the Man Booker Prize and Prix Femina in 2016.Milla Ollikainen has published three crime novels and won Like Publishing and the Finnish Detective Society’s Crime novel writing competition in 2012. The couple lives in Lohja with their two children.
Elina Ahlback Literary Agency is Finland’s leading and first independent, international literary agency representing Finnish authors’ and illustrators’ book, film & TV rights in international markets. The Agency also represents U.S. publishers and their authors exclusively in the Scandinavian markets.
Read more about us here.
- 30.06.2021 LITTLE MOUSE GOES CAMPING now sold to France!
- 24.06.2021 Max Seeck topping bestseller lists – already 50.000 copies sold in Finland!
- 24.06.2021 Now 7 territories for MABEL MERRYWEATHER series!
- 24.06.2021 MONSTER NANNY trilogy to be published in Russia as a bind-up edition!
- 24.06.2021 Polish rights pre-empted for LITTLE SHOP OF NIGHTMARES series!
- 17.06.2021 Elina Backman’s STILL WATERS RUN DEEP now TOP 9 in the Finnish official bestseller list! See the new video!
- 17.06.2021 Tuutikki Tolonen’s AGNES AND THE GARDEN OF DREAMS has won the coveted Lukuvarkaus prize!
- 16.06.2021 Norstedts acquires Swedish rights to CHARMING DUKE and CHARLOTTA by Sara Medberg, and Varrak Estonian rights to CHARLOTTA!