A. M. Ollikainen is a pseudonym for a husband-and-wife author duo Aki and Milla Ollikainen. Aki Ollikainen has published three novels and won the Helsingin Sanomat Literature Prize in 2012. He has also been longlisted for the Man Booker Prize and Prix Femina in 2016.Milla Ollikainen has published three crime novels and won Like Publishing and the Finnish Detective Society’s Crime novel writing competition in 2012. The couple lives in Lohja with their two children.
Elina Ahlback Literary Agency is Finland’s leading and first independent, international literary agency representing Finnish authors’ and illustrators’ book, film & TV rights in international markets. The Agency also represents U.S. publishers and their authors exclusively in the Scandinavian markets.
Read more about us here.
- 13.10.2021 Polish rights pre-empted for FOLLOW THE BUTTERFLY and the sequel!
- 13.10.2021 Russian rights for NORDIC HORROR series sold to Eksmo!
- 11.10.2021 Lithuanian rights sold for Minna Lindgren’s DEATH IN SUNSET GROVE!
- 07.10.2021 Three new Fiction deals: Johanna Sinisalo’s STORM FLUTE and BLOOD OF ANGELS and Minna Lindgren’s DEATH IN SUNSET GROVE!
- 06.10.2021 Emmi Itäranta’s MOONDAY LETTERS Czech rights sold to Albatros, MEMORY OF WATER to VBZ in Croatia!
- 05.10.2021 Introducing new award-winning author Juha Itkonen
- 05.10.2021 Hungarian rights for THE STORY OF AINO AND ALVAR AALTO acquired by Európa Könyvkiadó
- 04.10.2021 3 new LITTLE SHOP OF NIGHTMARES deals!