A. M. Ollikainen is a pseudonym for a husband-and-wife author duo Aki and Milla Ollikainen. Aki Ollikainen has published three novels and won the Helsingin Sanomat Literature Prize in 2012. He has also been longlisted for the Man Booker Prize and Prix Femina in 2016.Milla Ollikainen has published three crime novels and won Like Publishing and the Finnish Detective Society’s Crime novel writing competition in 2012. The couple lives in Lohja with their two children.
Elina Ahlback Literary Agency is Finland’s leading and first independent, international literary agency representing Finnish authors’ and illustrators’ book, film & TV rights in international markets. The Agency also represents U.S. publishers and their authors exclusively in the Scandinavian markets.
Read more about us here.
- 08.06.2021 Salla Simukka nominated for the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award!
- 07.06.2021 LITTLE MOUSE series now sold to Romania!
- 07.06.2021 Czech rights sold for FACELIFT!
- 04.06.2021 Elina Backman’s ALL THE KING’S MEN has now sold over 20.000 copies!
- 01.06.2021 Dutch rights pre-empted for THE 50 MOST DANGEROUS COMPANIES!
- 27.05.2021 Swedish rights sold for THE GRUMBLEBELLY CAT, MONSTER NANNY rights to Korea
- 26.05.2021 Swedish rights for CARGO and SWING are now sold to Bokfabriken!
- 25.05.2021 New Rights & Contracts Coordinator Linda Powell joins Elina Ahlback Literary Agency!