Helsinki-based writer, editor and broadcast journalist Katja Pantzar was raised in Canada with stints in New Zealand and the UK. Pantzar’s The Finnish Way has been published in 22 countries. She is the author of the three Helsinki guides: The Hip Guide to Helsinki, Helsinki by Light and 100 Things to Do in Helsinki. Pantzar’s writing has appeared in a wide range of media, from The Globe and Mail to Elle, and she is a Helsinki correspondent for Monocle 24. Her work has been widely covered around the world, including in Le Figaro, Le Monde, El País, Vogue, Real Simple, and more.
2022, Personal Growth & Lifestyle
2018, Personal Growth & Lifestyle
- 05.02.2021 EALA Spring 2021 Non-Fiction Rights Guide
- 19.11.2020 World English Rights for DAILY SISU Sold to Penguin Random House, TarcherPerigee!
- 05.06.2020 Japanese rights sold for DAILY SISU by Katja Pantzar
- 13.08.2018 Finnish Sisu goes to Asia!
- 07.08.2018 New reviews and new agents!
- 21.06.2018 Midsummer’s review round-up
- 19.03.2018 Finding Sisu “from the world’s happiest country” published this week!
- 07.02.2018 Finding Sisu sells to 16 territories! In Search Of Courage, Strength And Happiness The Finnish Way
- 05.01.2018 Happy New Year: January’s non-fiction news
- 19.12.2017 Ahlback Agency December Newsletter
- 05.12.2017 Finland turns 100 years – celebrate with sisu
- 17.05.2017 North American and Russian deals for Katja Pantzar’s sisu book
- 09.05.2017 The Magic of Sisu sold to China and Czech Republic
- 19.04.2017 France and Netherlands snap up Nordic Kiss: the sisu book
- 28.03.2017 Book fair week pre-empts for Nordic Kiss: the sisu book