Helsinki-based writer, editor and broadcast journalist Katja Pantzar was born in Finland and raised and educated in Canada. A freelance member of the Finnish public broadcasting company Yle’s news team, Pantzar is a regular contributor to Blue Wings, the in-flight magazine of Finnair and Helsinki correspondent for Monocle 24. She is the author of three guides to Helsinki: The Hip Guide to Helsinki, Helsinki by Light and 100 Things to Do in Helsinki. Finding Sisu is the first book Pantzar has written that will be published outside of Finland.
2022, Personal Growth & Lifestyle
2018, Personal Growth & Lifestyle
- 05.02.2021 EALA Spring 2021 Non-Fiction Rights Guide
- 19.11.2020 World English Rights for DAILY SISU Sold to Penguin Random House, TarcherPerigee!
- 05.06.2020 Japanese rights sold for DAILY SISU by Katja Pantzar
- 13.08.2018 Finnish Sisu goes to Asia!
- 07.08.2018 New reviews and new agents!
- 21.06.2018 Midsummer’s review round-up
- 19.03.2018 Finding Sisu “from the world’s happiest country” published this week!
- 07.02.2018 Finding Sisu sells to 16 territories! In Search Of Courage, Strength And Happiness The Finnish Way
- 05.01.2018 Happy New Year: January’s non-fiction news
- 19.12.2017 Ahlback Agency December Newsletter
- 05.12.2017 Finland turns 100 years – celebrate with sisu
- 17.05.2017 North American and Russian deals for Katja Pantzar’s sisu book
- 09.05.2017 The Magic of Sisu sold to China and Czech Republic
- 19.04.2017 France and Netherlands snap up Nordic Kiss: the sisu book
- 28.03.2017 Book fair week pre-empts for Nordic Kiss: the sisu book