Helsinki-based writer, editor and broadcast journalist Katja Pantzar was raised in Canada with stints in New Zealand and the UK. Pantzar’s The Finnish Way has been translated into 20 languages. She is the author of three guides to the Finnish capital city Helsinki: The Hip Guide to Helsinki, Helsinki by Light and 100 Things to Do in Helsinki. Pantzar’s writing has appeared in a wide range of media, from The Globe and Mail to Elle. Her work has been widely covered around the world, including in Le Figaro, Le Monde, El País, Vogue, Real Simple, and more.
2022, Personal Growth & Lifestyle
2018, Personal Growth & Lifestyle
- 31.03.2022 Indonesian rights for EVERYDAY SISU acquired by Gramedia Pustakama!
- 15.03.2022 EVERYDAY SISU by Katja Pantzar published in the US today!
- 22.02.2022 Now 28 territories for A WONDERFUL LIFE and 25 territories for THE FINNISH WAY!
- 10.09.2021 Slovak rights for THE FINNISH WAY pre-empted by Motyl!
- 02.09.2021 Estonian rights for THE FINNISH WAY pre-empted by Rahva Raamat!
- 30.08.2021 Thai Rights sold for Katja Pantzar’s EVERYDAY SISU
- 05.02.2021 EALA Spring 2021 Non-Fiction Rights Guide
- 19.11.2020 World English Rights for EVERYDAY SISU Sold to Penguin Random House, TarcherPerigee!
- 05.06.2020 Japanese rights sold for EVERYDAY SISU by Katja Pantzar
- 13.08.2018 Finnish Sisu goes to Asia!
- 07.08.2018 New reviews and new agents!
- 21.06.2018 Midsummer’s review round-up
- 19.03.2018 Finding Sisu “from the world’s happiest country” published this week!
- 07.02.2018 Finding Sisu sells to 16 territories! In Search Of Courage, Strength And Happiness The Finnish Way
- 05.01.2018 Happy New Year: January’s non-fiction news
- 19.12.2017 Ahlback Agency December Newsletter
- 05.12.2017 Finland turns 100 years – celebrate with sisu
- 17.05.2017 North American and Russian deals for Katja Pantzar’s sisu book
- 09.05.2017 The Magic of Sisu sold to China and Czech Republic
- 19.04.2017 France and Netherlands snap up Nordic Kiss: the sisu book