Magdalena Hai is a lover of cross genre fiction and all things strange, and her fiction often combines elements of sci-fi, fantasy and horror. Besides writing Hai teaches writing and is an active member and editor in the publishing co-operative Osuuskumma.
2012, Young Adults
2016, Young Adults
2017, Picture Book
2018, Young Adults
2020 Summer, Middle-Grade
2020 Fall, Middle-Grade
- 06.04.2020 Translation Grants and New Awards for our Bestselling Authors!
- 06.03.2020 13 PRE-LONDON DEALS!
- 14.02.2020 12 rights sold for THE LITTLE SHOP OF NIGHTMARES SERIES!
- 24.10.2019 Frankfurt Children’s Deals: Weird Weather, Agnes, Little Shop of Nightmares
- 08.10.2019 The Little Shop of Nightmares continues to conquer the world!
- 23.09.2019 WEIRD WEATHER sold to Rabén & Sjögren in Sweden: The year 2020 Lotta and Kasper write an email to the world!
- 23.09.2019 Hungarian rights sold for THE LITTLE SHOP OF NIGHTMARES
- 10.09.2019 Seven deals in one month for The Little Shop of Nightmares series!
- 04.09.2019 Four new deals for The Little Shop of Nightmares
- 01.08.2019 New deals for The Little Shop of Nightmares and The Little Mouse Series
- 11.06.2019 Elina Ahlback Literary Agency’s 10th anniversary celebration & New Deals
- 11.06.2019 New sales for Little Mouse series and The Little Shop of Nightmares
- 23.11.2018 New sales for Salla Simukka, Magdalena Hai and The Fox Who Painted the Sky
- 07.11.2018 Finlandia Prize nomination for The Third Sister by Magdalena Hai
- 05.10.2018 Monster Nanny sold to 22 languages, new reviews for our children’s highlights
- 23.08.2018 Dressler/Oetinger acquires the German rights to the prize-winning fairytale The Grumblebelly Cat at auction
- 15.08.2017 Highlights from WorldCon 75 in Helsinki