Frank Martela, PhD., is essentially the only contemporary academic researcher who has published several articles on the topic of the meaning of life with a unique perspective on the science of happiness. He has collaborated with key experts of the topic and presented his research in numerous academic conferences as well as invited lectures at universities such as Stanford University, University of Edinburgh, and Simon Fraser University. He is a popular lecturer and author of three well-received and bestselling non-fiction books. Currently a post-doctoral researcher at Aalto University, Finland, he has been a visiting scholar at University of Rochester, NY. and Australian Catholic University.
2020 Spring, Non-Fiction
- 11.06.2019 Elina Ahlback Literary Agency’s 10th anniversary celebration & New Deals
- 11.06.2019 Meaning of Life Explained sold to Rahva Raamat in Estonia
- 22.11.2018 Korean rights sold to The Meaning of Your Life Explained by Frank Martela
- 08.11.2018 The Little Book of Bad Moods will be published in 30 territories & The Meaning of Your Life Explained sold in Russia
- 01.11.2018 Ambo Anthos pre-empts Dutch rights to The Meaning of Your Life Explained by Frank Martela
- 29.10.2018 HarperCollins pre-empts World English rights to The Meaning of Your Life Explained by Frank Martela