Mervi Lindman (b.1971) is a much-loved illustrator whose cheerful artworks have been published in 19 different countries to date. Lindman’s illustrations have been regularly appraised by critics and public alike, and she has received several grants to support her art work.
2021, Chapter Books (3-6 Years)
2019, Chapter Books (3-6 Years)
2017, Chapter Books (3-6 Years)
- 12.04.2022 LITTLE MOUSE and PRINCESS RASCAL sold to Albania!
- 01.04.2022 PRINCESS RASCAL AND THE POTTY WORDS wins Nextory E-Book Award!
- 02.03.2022 PRINCESS RASCAL series sold to Czech Republic!
- 17.12.2021 Estonian rights for PRINCESS RASCAL series sold!
- 03.07.2020 New deals for MISS SWIFT’S WEIRD AND WONDERFUL HOUSE and PRINCESS RASCAL SERIES!
- 06.12.2019 3 new children’s deals: Weird Weather, Princess Rascal and Monster Nanny!
- 14.01.2015 Rights to Tiina Nopola’s Siri series sold in Vietnam!
- 03.06.2014 Finnish children’s favourites conquer new territories
- 01.06.2012 Rights of Tiina Nopola’s and Mervi Lindman’s SIRI series now sold to eight countries!
- 05.04.2012 Recent Children’s Deals and Happy Easter Wishes