The quirkiest cop in town! The Dad Man Series offers fast-paced adventures and humour for all ages – especially lower middle grade
· The newest Dad Man title was published in January 2023!
· 4 books available and more to come
· Book 3, Dadman and the Horrible Hypnosis, is nominated for the Children*s Runeberg 2023!
· For fans of David Walliams and Captain Underpants
· A perfect “Gateway series to literature” for reluctant readers
· Anarchist plotlines and multilayered humour that appeals to all ages
· Bold and fresh 4-colour comic-book style artwork that add visual jokes to the narration
Dad Man is a dad, and a policeman – but he also has a superpower! Too bad his superpower is one shared by almost all dads – an unwavering belief in himself and his own abilities. Dad Man truly believes he knows everything and can do anything, but as it goes with most dads, the reality is quite different. And it follows that Dad Man’s nine-year-old daughter Oona needs to solve all of the issues herself.
Oona and her friends find out that Dad Man would never have gotten into police school without help – from them! How is that possible? The friends have no choice but to jump into a time machine and go back to Dad Man’s police academy years to find out.
The four friends find themselves at the centre of a mysterious series of art theft. The case is being investigated by the police academy’s quirkiest cadets, including, of course, Dad Man! Luckily, Oona and friends have a clue of their own. There is a criminal in the police school who they have already caught once.