We are happy to introduce and welcome Linda Powell, our new Rights & Contracts Coordinator to the Elina Ahlback Literary Agency. Linda has an LLB degree in Law and Politics. Most recently, she completed her Master’s Degree in International and Comparative Law, specializing in technology law and intellectual property.
Linda is a fan of good story-telling and captivating narratives, no matter the medium. In particular, she enjoys delving into sci-fi and historical non-fiction.
Join us in wishing Linda a welcome to the International Publishing & Literary Agency world! We express our warmest thanks to Gabriella Asatouri for her work at our Agency, as she has decided to continue her master’s studies as of June 1st.
Elina Ahlbäck Literary Agency team at your service:
CEO, Literary Agent
– Film & TV rights
– U.S., UK & Commonwealth, Asian territories
– Growth Strategy
– Germany, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Russia, Baltics, and Eastern & Southern Europe, World Arabic, China & Taiwan.
– Digital Business Development
– Nordic Countries, France, Spain & Latin America, Brazil & Portugal, Japan, Korea
– Scandinavian Subrights: Macmillan US Children’s and Simon & Schuster US Children’s
– Social media & Communications
Rights & Contracts Coordinator
– Contracts, invoicing and royalties
– Supporting the Agency’s Sales team
– Helsinki office administration
World English Rights, US, UK, & Commonwealth
Rhea Lyons, Co-Agent, HG Literary
Worldwide Media Rights:
Gudrun Giddings, Los Angeles/USA
Marketing & Communication, US Team:
Marc Graser, Senior Content Strategist
Gudrun Giddings, Creative Director
China & Taiwan: The Grayhawk Agency
Japan: Japan UNI Agency, Inc.
Korea: Danny Hong Agency
Spain, Latin America, Brazil, Portugal: MB Agencia Literaria