A. M. Ollikainen is a pseudonym for a husband-and-wife author duo Aki and Milla Ollikainen. Aki Ollikainen has published three novels and won the Helsingin Sanomat Literature Prize in 2012. He has also been longlisted for the Man Booker Prize and Prix Femina in 2016.Milla Ollikainen has published three crime novels and won Like Publishing and the Finnish Detective Society’s Crime novel writing competition in 2012. The couple lives in Lohja with their two children.
- 24.03.2021 Three new deals! CARGO and SWING now sold in 11 territories!
- 17.03.2021 CARGO and SWING pre-empted by Animus in Hungary!
- 11.03.2021 CARGO sold to Norway and Slovenia
- 09.03.2021 Pre-empt for CARGO and SWING in Czech Republic!
- 05.03.2021 Five-book deal for CARGO by A.M. Ollikainen in Lithuania! Auction in Norway!
- 04.03.2021 German and Dutch pre-empts for CARGO by A.M. Ollikainen!
- 26.02.2021 First sale for CARGO by A.M. Ollikainen!
- 05.02.2021 EALA Spring 2021 Fiction Rights Guide
- 04.12.2020 Welcoming New Authors