TEEMU JUHANI (born 1987) equals Finnish illustrator, comic artist and graphic designer currently based in London, UK. Born and raised in a land of snow and northern lights, he grew up reading comics, holding pencil in his hand and dreaming of superhuman powers. Teemu has studied graphic design and illustration at Karelia University of Applied Sciences in Finland and Academie Minerva in the Netherlands. Currently he’s working as a freelance illustrator and designer and creating his first children’s book and graphic novel.
2017, Picture Book
2020 Fall, Middle-Grade
2020 Summer, Middle-Grade
- 05.11.2020 AGNES sold to Germany, THE LITTLE SHOP OF NIGHTMARES series to Italy!
- 06.10.2020 Hungarian rights sold to Mabel Merryweather series!
- 29.09.2020 German and Danish rights sold to MABEL MERRYWEATHER series by Noora Kunnas and Teemu Juhani
- 20.07.2020 THE LITTLE SHOP OF NIGHTMARES 3 has now sold to Russia
- 03.07.2020 New deals for MISS SWIFT’S WEIRD AND WONDERFUL HOUSE and PRINCESS RASCAL SERIES!
- 18.06.2020 Salla Simukka’s DETAINED sold to Estonia, Magdalena Hai’s THE LITTLE SHOP OF NIGHTMARES 3 to Sweden
- 06.03.2020 13 PRE-LONDON DEALS!
- 14.02.2020 12 rights sold for THE LITTLE SHOP OF NIGHTMARES SERIES!
- 24.10.2019 Frankfurt Children’s Deals: Weird Weather, Agnes, Little Shop of Nightmares
- 08.10.2019 The Little Shop of Nightmares continues to conquer the world!
- 23.09.2019 WEIRD WEATHER sold to Rabén & Sjögren in Sweden: The year 2020 Lotta and Kasper write an email to the world!
- 23.09.2019 Hungarian rights sold for THE LITTLE SHOP OF NIGHTMARES
- 10.09.2019 Seven deals in one month for The Little Shop of Nightmares series!
- 04.09.2019 Four new deals for The Little Shop of Nightmares
- 01.08.2019 New deals for The Little Shop of Nightmares and The Little Mouse Series
- 05.10.2018 Monster Nanny sold to 22 languages, new reviews for our children’s highlights