Pauliina Susi has worked as a journalist and editor at several well-known Finnish magazines. She has a master’s degree in political science, and is known for her ability to incorporate current themes into her prose. Her debut novel was nominated for the prestigious Helsingin Sanomat Literature Prize and In the Rear Window is the Winner of the Clue of the Year 2016, a recognition of the best crime fiction or detective novel of the year.
2015, Crime & Thriller
2017, Crime & Thriller
- 20.11.2017 November rights & reviews round-up: The Guardian Angel; Siren; and They Know Not What They Do
- 14.07.2017 Great reviews for Valtonen, Susi and Lindstedt in Germany and Norway!
- 14.06.2017 June deals round-up: Finlandia Prize winning dystopian satire to China, feel-good family novel to Hungary
- 31.05.2017 Literary prize nominations and reviews – May 2017
- 24.05.2016 Book bloggers love Pauliina Susi’s In the Rear Window!
- 11.02.2016 In the Rear Window by Pauliina Susi wins the Clue of the Year award
- 09.10.2015 DTV acquires German rights to Pauliina Susi’s cyberthriller In the Rear Window!
- 24.09.2015 New Praise for Pauliina Susi’s Hitchcockian cyberthriller In the Rear Window
- 28.08.2015 Critics and readers love Pauliina Susi’s cyberthriller, In the Rear Window