Mari Ahokoivu (b. 1984) is a Finnish illustrator and a comics artist. She’s been drawing professionally for over 10 years, mainly drawing graphic novels and comics for children, including Sanni & Joonas and Lola Olifante. Ahokoivu loves everything cute and scary. She lives and works in Copenhagen.
2019 October, Non-Fiction
- 20.11.2019 3 New children’s non-fiction deals: Weird Weather, What is Night and What is Water!
- 30.10.2019 Weird Weather sold to Hungary!
- 24.10.2019 Frankfurt Children’s Deals: Weird Weather, Agnes, Little Shop of Nightmares
- 04.10.2019 Mondadori buys Italian rights to WEIRD WEATHER!
- 23.09.2019 WEIRD WEATHER sold to Rabén & Sjögren in Sweden: The year 2020 Lotta and Kasper write an email to the world!
- 08.08.2019 NEW CHILDREN’S DEALS